- 1 Smart Lock Black Friday Deals 2020
- 2 Black Friday Smart Lock Deals 2020
- 3 August Smart Lock Black Friday 2020
- 4 Schlage Smart Lock Black Friday Deals
- 5 Kwikset Kevo Black Friday
- 6 Ultraloq Smart Lock Black Friday
- 7 Smart Locks for a Smart Home
- 8 The Importance of Purchasing a Smart Lock on Black Friday 2020
- 9 Conclusion: Smart Lock Black Friday Deals 2020
Smart Lock Black Friday Deals 2020
Smart Lock Black Friday Sale 2020 is here. Here we provide the round-up of the best trending smart lock black friday deals 2020. Grab these deals as soon as you can.
Have you heard about the Black Friday in the US? A day after Thanksgiving is considered the Black Friday. It is also known to be the beginning of the shopping season. In the US, people wait for this day every year, to get the best deals for all the electronic and household goods.
Even though the discount offers are meant to start on Black Friday, some of the stores nowadays open their sales even on the day of Thanksgiving. Check out the best Black Friday Smart Lock Deals 2020 below. These are the best deals that can you can ever find on smart locks.
* These are links to the respective product pages on Amazon. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Black Friday Smart Lock Deals 2020
August Smart Lock Black Friday 2020
August Smart Lock 2nd Generation Black Friday Deals 2020
With the help of this smart lock, you can unlock your door as soon as you reach home and lock your door after you exit.
This can be operated by any smartphone device, Apple HomeKit, and Amazon Alexa.
You no longer will have to roam around with your keys or find places to safely hide them.
This is easy to install and is by far one of the most stylish and best Black Friday Smart Lock deals 2020.
The main features of this product are:
- Easy to restrict or permit entry to the visitors whenever required.
- It can be installed inside the door and hence you do not have to remove the existing deadbolt.
- You can easily control this device using your smartphone
- It operates on voice control and is compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google assistant.
August Smart Lock Pro + Connect Black Friday Deals 2020
This is the third generation smart lock technology developed by August. It was one of the most elegant and beautiful silver colored smart locks sold on the Black Friday 2020.
Given below are the key features of this smart lock system. It can be easily operated with the voice control system via the Amazon Alexa or the Apple Homekit.
It uses “Door Sense” technology by which your door will get automatically locked as soon as it is closed.
You can install this without removing the existing deadbolt from your door.
It is compatible with the higher versions of Android and iOS smartphones. You can track whoever has tried to access your door via the smartphones.
Enables 24/7 surveillance to ensure that there is no one lurking in the shadows.
It operates with a wireless technology called Z-wave.
Schlage Smart Lock Black Friday Deals
Schlage Z-Wave Connect Camelot Touch Screen Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm Black Friday Deals
Schlage Z-wave touchscreen deadbolts are BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certifies keyless deadbolts that use the most advanced technology to ensure 100% security.
With the help of the 3 different types of alerts, you will get notified when someone trespasses into your home. This is one of the most sought-after devices because of its high-quality security features.
In the Black Friday Smart Lock sale, this product is being sold at a much cheaper rate.
The other features of the Schlage Z-wave connect are:
- It operates with Z-wave technology, one of the best known wireless technology for security in the industry.
- It comes with a fingerprint-resistant touchscreen with a matte finish. With this screen, no one will be able detected by an intruder even after a repeated number of uses.
- It can store up to 30 personalized user codes at a time.
- It is a battery-operated system.
- It can be operated via the voice control device, Amazon Alexa.
Schlage Connect Century Touch Screen Deadbolt Black Friday Deals
This product is similar to the Schlage Z-wave touchscreen deadbolts.
It has a tapered lock design that automatically unlocks and locks the door.
This product has been manufactured in Mexico.
The features of this product are:
- Matte-finished durable touchscreen
- Fingerprint resistance to prevent the intruder from hacking into the system with the help of the impression on the screen.
- Anti-pick shield to prevent the tampering of the lock
- LED backlight to access the keypad easily, even at night
- It can be used for all the doors with a standard thickness of 35mm to 45mm.
- It is available only in satin chrome color.
- If a door is unlocked, this product will easily lock it automatically after a period of 30 seconds.
Kwikset Kevo Black Friday
Kwikset 910 Z-Wave SmartCode Electronic Touchpad Deadbolt
This is a smart lock system manufactured by Kwikset, a leading residential lock manufacturer.
It consists of a Smart Code touchpad through which you can easily connect with the other devices in your home.
This product also works with wireless technology.
The main features of this product are:
- It can be used with Amazon Alexa
- It comes with a lifetime mechanical and finishes warranty and a 1-year electronics warranty.
- You will be able to receive all the notifications regarding your door lock via e-mails or texts.
- The SmartCode enables the locking of the product with a single touch
- It allows 30 personalized user codes to be saved within the device.
- It is also compatible with the Z-wave home automation systems.
Ultraloq Smart Lock Black Friday
Ultraloq UL3 BT Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint and Touch Screen Smart Lock
This is the world’s first 5-in-1 keyless smart lock system designed by the Ultraloq group.
With this product, you will be able to unlock your door via your smartphone, key, code, or fingerprint.
This product was manufactured with the intention to prevent everyone from getting locked out of their own home.
The most prominent features of this device are:
- It enables 5 different methods to unlock the door namely, fingerprint, code, smartphone, a knock on the phone, and using a key.
- It has Anti-peep touch keypad technology and also an advanced fingerprint identification method.
- It is adaptable to all weather conditions.
- It has a long battery life of up to 1-year.
- It provides 18 months of electronic and mechanical warranty
- It has an LED display
- The alarm system of this product works even under low battery conditions.
- It has a reversible handle
The aforementioned smart locks are the best Black Friday smart lock deals of 2020. A number of other electronic goods are also sold in the Black Friday markets. If you make your purchase during this time, you will be able to bargain with the store people to get the best rate for the item you wish to buy.
People usually wait in long queues in the morning way before the opening time of the stores. The Black Friday market has, hence, gained wide popularity across the world. This popularity and the profits gained by the businessmen are the main reasons for this practice to get followed in many other countries.
This is the time when you will have to hurry to get the products because all the goods get sold within the blink of an eye during this day. Some of the people are opposed to the Black Friday practice because of the violence and attacks that are common during that time.
Even though some people are trying to get this day banned from the country to promote peace, almost all the retailers and customers extend great support to conduct this day. All the major brands like Samsung, Apple, August, etc., come forward with a large number of offers for the people.
The smart locks are one of the items which are nowadays very common in the Black Friday market. To ensure proper security within their home, a lot of people look forward to buying these products on Black Friday.
The success gained by the retailers through the Black Friday sales has encouraged them further to create a “Cyber Monday”. It is observed on Monday after the US Thanksgiving. During this time, people can buy almost everything and anything via online stores.
The various studies show that the consumers have spent more than $19 billion on this day. Out of this, 26% of the revenue was contributed by the various brands of smartphones.
As Black Friday is the major holiday before Christmas, this is the best time for the people to collect all the gifts for their kith and kin without exceeding the budget. In the year 2020, approximately $5 billion was spent by the American shoppers on Black Friday within a time period of 24 hours.
The Origin of the term “Black Friday”
The term Black Friday was introduced first by the New York Times in the year 1975 referring it as the “busiest shopping and traffic day of the year”. But later, many of the retailers objected to the uses of such an irreverent word to denote one of the most important shopping days in the US.
This term finally got accepted by the retailers on the basis that they use the red ink to show their losses and the black ink to indicate their profits gained in their accounts during the financial year.
Smart Locks for a Smart Home
In our current, we all are vulnerable to thefts and robbery. Even after securely locking your door with a key, we may not be completely safe from this problem. To combat this issue, people depend on a number of modern technologies to safeguard all their valuables like valuable items like our car, home, file cabinets, etc.
If you wish to purchase to convert your home into a smart home, a smart lock is one of the essential items to be included in your home. There are many varieties of smart locks available on the market today. By using this lock system, you can enter and exit your house as you please without worrying about any security issues.
With the help of the smart locks, you can lock and unlock your home through your smartphone. You can also give any special rights to access your home to any of your friends or relatives. There are some types of smart locks that can be operated by giving a voice command from the other services or devices at home. They are also compatible to be used via your desktops or PCs.
The Importance of Purchasing a Smart Lock on Black Friday 2020
Though the smart locks are preferred by all the people who wish to have a safe and sound environment in their homes, everyone will not be able to afford them. To help such people avail of this facility, a number of deals on smart locks and other smart home devices are provided on Black Friday.
You will not get a better deal for the smart locks on any other day other than on Black Friday. You will be able to purchase the best quality smart locks within your budget during the Black Friday sales. Hence, if you are planning to buy these locks, it is better to wait until the Black Friday sales.
The best and top black Friday smart lock deals 2020 have been listed above for your convenience.
Conclusion: Smart Lock Black Friday Deals 2020
The various studies and data reveal that Black Friday is an important day for all the people who love to shop.
Also, you will not get similar deals anywhere else for any of your smart lock systems. Instead of buying it from the unauthentic black markets and impede the safety of you and your family, it is recommended to shop on Black Friday.
On this day, you will get the real branded goods that will meet all the requirements of yours and that too, within your budget.
The Smart Lock dealers also consider this day as the best time to promote their product and provide the best black Friday deals on smart locks and also to flaunt the various security features to a wide audience. The Black Friday, in short, benefits both the retailers and the customers equally.